Favorite Baltimore PubNights
Map of previous locations
It's not quite a top ten yet, but here's our short list of bars that that
our crew considers the best places to go out for a night o'drinkin in Baltimore:
- The Brewer's Art: The beers are oh so good we put up with the frequent crowding.
- The Wharf Rat - Fell's Point: Great mix of beers, seafood, and service.
- The Owl Bar: When we're feeling a little classy.
- Lime: If you want to visit the kind of place where you cannot help but drink tequila until you get arrested, Lime is that place.
- Dougherty's Pub: Our favorite spot for a cheap night of drinking downtown.
- Racer's: If you don't mind a hole in the wall atmosphere down to the peanut shells on the floor, you get a great mix of beer that's easy on the wallet.
- Timber Creek: Lots of nice and seriously potent beer, and the drink specials are so good they're worth planning around.
- Spy Club: Fun atmosphere, excellent fancy drinks, and really great eats from the attached Midtown Yacht Club.
- James Joyce Pub: Totally classic Irish pub, except for that part where the food is really good too.